Thursday, November 29, 2012

Simple of me :)




My name is Fatin Farahaini Bt Mohamad Zamrie. I am a bachelor degree student from International Business course as a part one student. I will be in UITM Kampus Bandaraya Melaka . That is equivalent for 3 years. I am 19 years old. I was born on 23th December 1993 at Hospital Besar Seremban, Negeri Sembilan. I have 8 siblings and I’m the second one. I have 1 sister, 5 little sisters and 1 little brother. My father's name is Mr.Mohamad Zamrie Bin Baba. He works as a dealer of MAA takaful insurance at forest height senawang. Mrs. Rovinna Bt Hj Mohd Salleh is my lovely mother. She works as a teacher at Sekolah Kebangsaan Senawang. Although I am the second child in my family, I still have a great responsibility at my home by helping my mother to manage and clean of it. After finished my SPM in 2010, I got an offer to further my study at Negeri Sembilan Matriculation College. I  studied there for 1 year in accounting course and finished it at 28 April 2012. After that, I’m staying at my home about 5 months before get an offer to continue my study in degree level on 1st September 2012.

No comments:

Post a Comment